- Marketing, implementation, and follow up research for professional development workshops on topics such as arts marketing, arts management, and board development;
- Marketing, tracking, acknowledging, and fulfilling memberships;
- Planning and implementation of summer multicultural arts management internship program, including processing applications and coordinating site visits and other activities;
- Assisting with annual Encore Awards fundraising event (held in May/June), including a silent auction; and
- Additional projects to be determined that capitalize on the talents and interests of the intern.
- A passion for the arts.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is a highly desirable.
- Be able to multi-task and to work with minimal supervision.
- As ABC/NY is a small office, a positive attitude and a good sense of humor are essential.
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.