"Americans for the Arts has been transformational to our rural arts organization and has been a catalyst of advancing the Lanesboro Arts Campus as a national model for rural America."
John Davis, Executive Director, Lanesboro Arts
"Americans for the Arts and the Public Art Network have been integral to my growth as a professional and the development of our programs in Boise."
Karen Bubb, Public Arts Manager, Boise City Department of Arts and History
Ideal for students, independent artists, consultants, and arts professionals not affiliated with an organization.
Starting at $50/year!
- FREE access to ArtsU, our online professional development portal
- Access to over 7,000 arts professionals across the country
- Discounts on event registrations and eligibility for scholarships starting at the $75 level
- ...and more!
Ideal for local arts agencies, service organizations and visual and performing arts organizations as well as their staff and board members. With this option, your organization holds the membership and a number of your colleagues (depending on the membership level you choose) receive member benefits. Available at both a standard and premium level.
Starting at $75/year!
- Access to Americans for the Arts experts and over 7,000 arts professionals across the country
- Discounts on event registrations, regional workshops, and customized research
- Regular feature opportunities for your projects and staff
- ...and more!
Learn more about our Standard and Premium organizational memberships: