Audience Development Workshop Presented by Patron Technology
Patron Technology and the Arts & Business Council of New York is pleased to present Matt Lehrman’s Audiences Everywhere™ Workshop on April 22 at The PIT Loft in New York City.
With this free workshop, you will discover a mind-opening, rut-clearing, and possibility renewing strategy for audience development created specifically for nonprofit arts and cultural organizations. This forward-looking workshop delivers insights and real-world examples designed to quickly get your organization advancing compelling new strategies for attracting, returning, cultivating, and diversifying audiences.
Profound and actionable, you will learn:
- 1 impactful way to definitively answer the question, Who is our audience?
- 4 ways to use social media to pull (rather than push) audience engagement
- 6 essential metrics to gauge the bottom line of audience engagement throughout your company–and how to improve them dramatically
- 8 techniques to meaningfully connect your audience to your organization’s mission
- 12+ behaviors that make audience-building a priority for everyone in your organization and much more!
Matt Lehrman, the principal of Audience Avenue, LLC, helps arts and cultural organizations pursue artistic relevance, audience engagement, and financial sustainability. His expertise is in revealing a nonprofit’s options and opportunities when viewed from the audience-side of its mission statement.
Registration is mandatory for attendance as space is limited.
Other Dates For This Event
View all dates