The Executive Leadership Forum is an opportunity for retreat, reflection, and long-term planning specifically designed for the executive leaders of organizations advancing the cause of the arts at a local level—in particular local arts agencies, arts commissions, arts councils, and multi-arts service organizations.
For more information and a complete description of the Executive Leadership Forum, please download the PDF document found here.
The 2016 Executive Leadership Forum will take place at the Sundance Resort in Utah, Wednesday, September 21 to Saturday, September 24, 2016.
There are a total of 20 available spaces for executive leaders in this program. Because of the level of interest in previous programs, we have implemented an application process this year—applicants are asked to fill out the form below, including a 300-word statement on why you wish to attend the Executive Leadership Forum.
If you have any questions, please email Clay Lord at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Deadline to complete application: May 31, 2016
- Notifications of status sent: June 10, 2016
- Deadline to confirm participation/pay deposit ($500): June 17, 2016
- Payment due in full ($2,500 total, including deposit) for participation: July 20, 2016
- Arrive at Executive Leadership Forum: 12pm, Wednesday, September 21, 2016
- Depart Executive Leadership Forum: no earlier than 3pm, Saturday, September 24, 2016