Quick Facts about United State Urban Arts Federation
- The local arts agency (LAA) must represent one of the 60 largest cities by population size.
- The LAA must be a full service agency providing an array of the following: competitive grantmaking, public art, technical assistance, facilities management, arts education programs, cultural tourism programs, and other services.
- The representative to USUAF must be the LAA executive or his/her delegate.
- Establish and exchange information around innovation in the field in the area of public policy, programming, outreach, arts education, and fundraising by sharing best practices.
- Share best practices on risk-taking that generate meaningful public and private sector policies that collectively strengthen local communities in the United States.
- Act as advocates on urban arts issues on local, state, and national levels to bring awareness of local arts agencies and the value of the arts.
- Do the above to ensure that the arts thrive in America.
If you have any questions or need more information, please contact the Vice President of Local Arts Advancement at email@example.com.