All of the Center for Arts and Culture's publications are housed in our National Arts Administration and Policy Publications Database. You can visit the database and select to search for them by publisher, or browse the selected list of publications below. See below for a list of its most popular documents.
Additionally, the Center for Arts and Culture's Cultural Policy listserv became the basis for the ArtsWatch E-Newsletter. If the latest topics on arts policy and arts administration are of interest to you, take some time to learn more about ArtsWatch.
Popular Publications from the Center for Arts and Culture
- Arts & Minds (pdf, 1.28 MB)
- Copyright as Cultural Policy (pdf, 49 KB)
- Diplomacy that Works: Best Practices in Cultural Diplomacy (395, xx KB)
- From the Information Economy to the Creative Economy: Moving Culture to the Center of International Public Policy (pdf, 68 KB)
- America's Cultural Capital: Recommendations for Structuring the Federal Role (pdf, 786 KB)
- Globalization and Cultural Diplomacy (pdf, 113 KB)
- Preserving Our Heritage (pdf, 153 KB)
- Strengthening Communities Through Culture (pdf, 392 KB)