become a grassroots partner of arts advocacy day 2012
This level is encouraged for cultural, civic, and education organizations with local, state, or regional interests. Grassroots Partner organizations receive national recognition for their advocacy leadership efforts on Capitol Hill in April. Grassroots Partner organizations are also invited to participate in special conference call policy briefings throughout the year. Play your part and register your organization as a State and Local Grassroots Partner to add your name in support of this year's event and help sponsor the training of arts advocates! National Service Organizations are not eligible for this registration level.
As a Grassroots Partner, your organization recieves:
- One registration to participate in all Arts Advocacy Day events, including training workshops and the Congressional Arts Kick Off.
- Up to two tickets to attend The 25th Annual Nancy Hanks Lecture on Arts and Public Policy.
- Listing of your organization on the Arts Advocacy Day website, as well as inside the Congressional Arts Handbook.*
- The ability to post a special Arts Advocacy Day Grassroots Partner web sticker on your organization’s website.
- The opportunity to participate in special policy conference calls throughout the year.
*Deadline to register to be included in all printed materials is February 15, 2012.
Become a Grassroots Partner today and put this websticker on your webpage to show you support this united coalition!
For Windows: right click on image, select to "save picture as..."
For Mac: click and hold on image, select to "download image to disk."
After you download the logo, you can use this code on your page: