become a national cosponsor of arts advocacy day 2013
The Arts Advocacy Day National CoSponsorship level is encouraged for cultural, civic, and educational organizations with nationwide and regional interests. National CoSponsors help shape the legislative platforms and messages for Arts Advocacy Day. National CoSponsors receive national recognition of their organization on print and online Arts Advocacy Day materials as well as the opportunity to participate in special policy conference call briefings throughout the year.
View the list of 2012 National CoSponsors (PDF).
As an Arts Advocacy Day National CoSponsor, your organization will receive:
- One registration to participate in all Arts Advocacy Day events, including training workshops and the Congressional Arts Kick Off.
- Up to two tickets to attend The 26th Annual Nancy Hanks Lecture on Arts and Public Policy.
- The opportunity to be involved in planning and shaping the advocacy message and the contents of the Congressional Arts Handbook, which is distributed to every congressional office on Capitol Hill.
- An invitation to include a “Dear Member of Congress” letter on your letterhead for the print and online versions of the Congressional Arts Handbook.*
- The opportunity to include your logo in the print and online versions of the Congressional Arts Handbook next to the listing of your organization’s name in the directory section.*
- Listing of your organization’s name on Arts Advocacy Day materials, including press releases, other printed materials, as well as online.
- Electronic access to all Arts Advocacy Day materials for your organization’s use.
- The opportunity to participate in special policy conference calls throughout the year.
- The ability to post a special Arts Advocacy Day National CoSponsor web sticker on your organization’s website.
*Deadline for inclusion in printed materials is Wednesday, February 15, 2013.
Become a National CoSponsor today and put this websticker on your website to show your involvement in this united coalition!