Americans for the Arts’ Research Services team provides customized survey research consulting. The combination of our staff research expertise and our advanced web-based survey technology is affordable, completely reliable, and designed to make credible research accessible to every arts organization in the country.
Informed decisions begin with strong and credible research. Our web-based survey consulting is designed to provide answers to your critical questions, allowing you to make the best decisions possible.
Almost any kind of survey can be conducted online. Typical survey projects may include the following:
- Member surveys
- Audience profiles
- Donor profiles
Data Collection Efforts
- Web-based program applications
- Information request submissions
- Environmental scans
- Attitude polls
- Opinion polls
- Program evaluations
- Community cultural planning surveys
There are many advantages to posting surveys online. Web-based surveys automate the tedious paper survey process so that responses are instantly submitted into a database and prepared for analysis. By hosting your survey online using our advanced web-based software, we are able to:
- Monitor response rates and send customized reminder e-mails.
- Allow respondents to save their partial answers and return to the survey at a later date.
- Pre-populate survey responses with information you already have.
- Implement question skipping and branching techniques so that respondents only see questions that are applicable to them.
- Eliminate duplicate responses.
Americans for the Arts provides full-scale project management for the life of the project. Specifically, we will oversee:
- Questionnaire Design
- Survey Implementation
- Participant Tracking and Customized Reminders
- Data Analysis
- Customized Reporting
Our discounted survey consulting fees are designed to make this valuable research tool accessible to every arts organization in the country. Pricing is determined by the size and scope of your research project. For more information on pricing or to request a project quote and contract, please contact the research department by email or by phone at 202.371.2380.
Alameda County Office of Education/Alliance for Arts Learning Leadership
- Conducted research and analysis benchmarking implementation of arts education programs in schools and school districts.
United Arts of Central Florida/Orange County Arts & Cultural Affairs
- Conducted event participant surveys in a program-wide study to quantify the economic impact of arts and culture audience spending of supported projects.
National Guild of Community Schools of the Arts
- Collected information from National Guild member schools and reported critical statistics, enhancing the decision-making capacity of schools during their planning processes.
Los Angeles County Arts Commission
- Conducted research and analysis determining the status of arts education in each of the 80 school districts in Los Angeles County and evaluated the long-term success of the Arts for All program.
For more information or to request a quote or draft project contract, please contact Senior Director of Research Services Ben Davidson at email@example.com or 202.371.2830.