local arts agencies
A local arts agency (LAA) promotes, supports, and develops the arts at the local level to strengthen the daily fabric of community living. Each LAA is as unique as the community it serves and they all share the goal of enabling diverse forms of arts and culture to thrive, ensuring that they are available to every member of that community.
COMING SOON: The 2014 Local Arts Agency Census. In partnership with the NEA, the LAA Census will be the most comprehensive survey of its kind, providing a mile-wide perspective on the field. In order to do that, we need EVERY LAA to participate. Click here to find out more about the Census, and how YOUR community can be counted!
- NEW! Local Arts Agency Salaries 2013—a report on salaries, benefits, and demographics for the local arts field.
- History and Types of Local Arts Agencies
- What Do Local Arts Agencies Do?
- Resources for Local Arts Agencies
- How to Start a Local Arts Agency