Written Testimony in Support of FY10 Appropriations for The National Endowment for the Arts
WASHINGTON, DC—March 31, 2009—Americans for the Arts submitted the following testimony to the House Appropriations Subcommittee on the Interior supporting FY2010 funding for the National Endowment for the Arts at a level of $200 million.
- Robert L. Lynch, Americans for the Arts, President and CEO (148 KB, PDF)
- Jeremy Nowak, The Reinvestment Fund, President and CEO (97 KB, PDF)
- Josh Groban, GRAMMY®-nominated singer-songwriter (108 KB, PDF)
- Wynton Marsalis, World-renowned trumpeter, composer, Artistic Director of Jazz at Lincoln Center (53 KB, PDF)
- Linda Ronstadt, GRAMMY®-Award winning vocalist and entertainer (101 KB, PDF)