The National Patrons Council plays a pivotal role in our success by not only investing financially in our work, but serving as ambassadors on behalf of the vision and mission of Americans for the Arts in communities across the nation. This network of philanthropic supporters understands the importance of the field as a whole, and helps us realize our vision for the arts and arts education through leadership at the national level.
National Patrons Council members share a common vision: they believe that the arts are critically important, that every American should have the opportunity to experience them, and that excellence and investment in the arts and arts education must be nurtured for the next generation.
What does it mean to be a member of the National Patrons Council?
We envision an America where the arts inspire creative solutions to the challenges facing our nation. To realize this vision, we must build an environment in which the arts can thrive and be recognized as a transformative force. We believe that by nurturing creative potential and empowering individuals to take action, we can make the change we all want to see.
Our homes are urban, suburban, and rural, spanning across the United States. We are passionate about many different art forms. We believe in the transformative power of arts education for learners at every stage of life. We support the arts and arts education in our home communities, and come to the National Patrons Council as leaders to connect as peers and support the field nationwide.
Please join us in working together to build a better world through the power of the arts.
Recognition and Benefits
- Invitation and reserved VIP seating for two at the Nancy Hanks Lecture on Arts and Public Policy
- Monthly e-mail updates from the President and CEO about the current issues facing arts and arts education
- Invitation to Patrons Salons to meet artists, experts in the field, and fellow patrons and explore the latest trends and events shaping the cultural sector
- Access to an online community that offers the latest information on Americans for the Arts programs and events
- Recognition in the Annual Report
- Supplemental information around your preferred area of interest
Benefactors receive all the Patron level benefits, plus:
- Invitation to private event honoring the keynote speaker following the Nancy Hanks Lecture on Arts and Public Policy
- Invitation to a private tour of a corporate collection with leading arts and business partners
- A custom Creative Industries report for your community
Contributors receive all the Patron and Benefactor level benefits, plus:
- Invitation to Americans for the Arts’ exclusive Art Basel Miami gatherings
- Access to customized profiles of local, state, and federal elected officials and briefings about their positions on the arts and arts education
- A targeted Giving USA update for your community
Supporters receive all the Contributor, Patron and Benefactor level benefits, plus:
- Invitation to a VIP event hosted by the Board of Directors at Americans for the Arts’ Annual Convention
- Opportunity to host a private event in your community featuring special presentations by Americans for the Arts experts or board members
- Access to customized research briefings on subject areas of interest to you
CHAIRMAN'S CIRCLE ($10,000)
Chairman's Circle Members receive all the Supporter, Contributor, Patron and Benefactor level benefits, plus:
- The opportunity to designate your gift toward specific annual program support for Americans for the Arts initiatives
- Invitation to Americans for the Arts Aspen Seminar for Leadership in the Arts
PRESIDENT'S COUNCIL ($15,000)
President's Council Members receive all the Chairman's Circle, Supporter, Contributor, Patron and Benefactor level benefits, plus:
- Invitation to the State of the Arts Update with the President and CEO
- Invitation to the annual United States Conference on Mayors Awards Breakfast in Washington, DC
LEADERSHIP CIRCLE ($25,000)
Donors at this level are recognized for their extraordinary generosity in support of Americans for the Arts' annual operating needs and priorities
For more information, please contact the Development Office at email@example.com.
How to Join
We are grateful for the support of our National Patrons Council Members. Please click here for a complete roster.