Mr. Ryan Antony Nicotra
Ryan Antony Nicotra is the Development Director at Single Carrot Theatre, Baltimore’s largest alternative theatre. He is an alumnus of the Goucher College MA Arts Administration program; his master's thesis focuses on the intersection of design thinking and cultural equity with applications in the nonprofit arts sector. Ryan is a frequent presenter and contributor to arts publications on the topics of cultural equity, arts advocacy, and adaptive leadership. He recently joined the faculty of Goucher College as a Lecturer in Business Management, teaching two courses in arts management this school year.
Recent Blog Posts
- Questions to Begin a Conversation about (Re)Designing Your Organization for Equity
- Leading from the Front: Arts Advocacy Strategies for the Public Sector
- Are Internships Building the Leaders We Need?
- 10 Steps to Build a Localized Movement for the Arts
- Day Two: Notes to a Young Arts Advocate from a Young Arts Advocate