David Dombrosky brings over sixteen years of experience in arts management and technology to his role as Chief Marketing Officer for InstantEncore. He frequently writes and presents on the uses of technology within arts organizations. Prior to joining InstantEncore, David established an arts and technology consultancy, directed the Center for Arts Management and Technology at Carnegie Mellon, and served eight years at the South Arts directing regional and national programs in the visual, performing, media and literary arts.
Recent Blog Posts
- NAMPRadio Episode 4: Content Management Systems for Fun and Nonprofit!
- Do You Have Trust Issues? – Data Sharing and the Arts
- Contextual Marketing: There's a New King in Town
- Engaging Audiences in the Mobile Moment
- Moving Targets: Engaging Mobile Audiences
- Winning by Losing
- Want to Win Audiences Online? Try Putting Them First.
- Going Mobile: Website vs. App
- Cultivating Citizen Critics
- What's Your Motivation?