Elizabeth both graduated from St. Mary's College of Maryland and joined Americans for the Arts in May 2007. While in school, she fostered her passion for the arts, majoring in English and earning minors in art history and women, gender, and sexuality studies. In 2006, Elizabeth served as an intern at Transformer, a nonprofit gallery in Washington, DC. As managing editor, she manages the production of all print and web publications to ensure all communications are topical, timely, and adhere to organizational standards and style.
Americans for the Arts Staff Information
Recent Blog Posts
- What Can You Do? No, What Can YOU Do?
- The Design Process: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
- The New-New Deal Part II
- What's Your Hope for the Arts in Your Community for 2009?
- Bulk copies of Animating Democracy: The Artistic Imagination as a Force in Civic Dialogue available for free!
- ARTSblog Wants You!
- Arts Educators Reach Out to New Stars