Your fully tax-deductible donation to the Americans for the Arts’ Annual Fund supports a wide range of exceptional programs such as our arts education work, the National Initiative for Arts & Health in the Military, and critical research studies like Arts and Economic Prosperity IV and the National Arts Index. Your support grows these initiatives and makes it possible for us to offer tools and resources for the field and continue our grassroots advocacy efforts for our 150,000 members and stakeholders.
Every contribution makes a difference. Make your gift to Americans for the Arts today!
The National Patrons Council
The National Patrons Council is a special group of dedicated supporters who recognize the potential and power of the arts to transform our lives and our communities. These individuals are our partners in every sense of the word, serving as ambassadors for the arts and arts education across America and working to advance the mission of Americans for the Arts.
Drawn from across the country, these philanthropists share a common vision: they believe that the arts are critically important, that every American should have the opportunity to experience them, and that excellence and investment in the arts and arts education must be nurtured for the next generation. Please join us in working together to build a better America through the power of the arts.
Join today (PDF, 3.4MB) and enjoy these benefits as a member of the National Patrons Council:
- Invitation and reserved VIP seating for two at the Nancy Hanks Lecture on Arts and Public Policy
- Monthly e-mail updates from the President and CEO about the current issues facing arts and arts education
- Invitation to Patrons Salons to meet artists, experts in the field, and fellow patrons and explore the latest trends and events shaping the cultural sector
- Access to an online community that offers the latest information on Americans for the Arts programs and events
- Recognition in the Annual Report
- Supplemental information around your preferred area of interest
Benefactors receive all the Patron level benefits, plus:
- Invitation to private event honoring the keynote speaker following the Nancy Hanks Lecture on Arts and Public Policy
- Invitation to a private tour of a corporate collection with leading arts and business partners
- A custom Creative Industries report for your community
Contributors receive all the Patron and Benefactor level benefits, plus:
- Invitation to Americans for the Arts’ exclusive Art Basel Miami gatherings
- Access to customized profiles of local, state, and federal elected officials and briefings about their positions on the arts and arts education
- A targeted Giving USA update for your community
Supporters receive all the Contributor, Patron and Benefactor level benefits, plus:
- Invitation to a VIP event hosted by the Board of Directors at Americans for the Arts’ Annual Convention
- Opportunity to host a private event in your community featuring special presentations by Americans for the Arts experts or board members
- Access to customized research briefings on subject areas of interest to you
CHAIRMAN'S CIRCLE ($10,000)
Chairman's Circle Members receive all the Supporter, Contributor, Patron and Benefactor level benefits, plus:
- The opportunity to designate your gift toward specific annual program support for Americans for the Arts initiatives
- Invitation to Americans for the Arts Aspen Seminar for Leadership in the Arts
PRESIDENT'S COUNCIL ($15,000)
President's Council Members receive all the Chairman's Circle, Supporter, Contributor, Patron and Benefactor level benefits, plus:
- Invitation to the State of the Arts Update with the President and CEO
- Invitation to the annual United States Conference on Mayors Awards Breakfast in Washington, DC
LEADERSHIP CIRCLE ($25,000)
Donors at this level are recognized for their extraordinary generosity in support of Americans for the Arts' annual operating needs and priorities
For more information, please contact the Development Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.