- FREE access to ArtsU -an Online learning and professional development platform. Find all our digital classrooms, research, blog posts and publications here!
- Exclusive access to peer network listservs like the Local Arts Network, Public Art Network and Arts Education Network listservs.
- Access to Members-only publications like the Monthly Wire e-newsletter and quarterly Arts Link Publications
- Discounts on Store purchases, Job Bank postings, customized research and more…
One paid employee or all volunteer staff (Board of Directors)
2-5 paid employees
6-10 paid employees
11-15 paid employees
16-30 paid employees
30+ paid members
See our Premium Organizational Memberships page for more information.
Important Information I should know about Organizational Memberships
- All organizational memberships run on a calendar cycle and expire on December 31 each year, regardless of the organization’s join date.
- If your organization is unable to join at the suggested rates above, please consider becoming a Digital Member for $30.
- Upon joining or renewing your organization’s membership, please submit staff/board/commission names, titles, e-mail addresses to email@example.com to ensure that they receive access to Americans for the Arts member benefits.
- Please allow two weeks for membership payment processing and activation of member benefits
For immediate assistance, please contact the Membership Department at 202.371.2830 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.