In this Section: Reports and Data
To make a case for the arts and expand arts programs and initiatives in your community, you need the power of data to inform your decisions and build support for those decisions.
In our Reports and Data section, we have a wide array of information and data-rich resources, publications, reports, fact sheets, and tool kits to help you do just that.
- Americans for the Arts Publications
- Arts & Economic Prosperity 5
- Arts & Economic Prosperity IV
- Arts Index
- Arts + Social Impact Explorer
- Business Contributions to the Arts: 2017 Edition
- Creative Industries
- National Arts Administration and Policy Publications Database
- New Community Visions Initiative
- Public Opinion Poll
- What is Arts Policy?
- Legislative Issue Center
- Aspen Seminar for Leadership in the Arts
- National Arts Policy Roundtable
- The National Initiative for Arts & Health in the Military
- State Policy Pilot Program
- Art Services Directories
- Local Arts Rapid Response Kit
- National Cultural Districts Exchange Toolkit
- pARTnership Movement Toolkits
- YouthArts Toolkit