Here you will find useful tips and tricks on how to leverage these economic impact findings and make the case for arts support in your local community.
Arts & Economic Prosperity 5 Sample PowerPoint (PowerPoint, 5.31MB)
Download this sample PowerPoint presentation of the national economic impact findings. You can also insert your community's local findings into this presentation and use it to present to key leaders and decision-makers in your community.
Arts & Economic Prosperity 5 Press & Media Toolkit (PDF, 5.03MB)
Complete with sample op-eds, proclamations, media alerts, and more, this tool kit is designed to help you effectively disseminate, share, and leverage the findings of Arts & Economic Prosperity 5 in your community. Also find tips on getting the message out within your local arts & business communities, as well as to your elected officials.
"Swiss Cheese" Press Release (Word, 18.07 KB)
To help make the case for the arts in your local media, we suggest you download this editable copy of our press release and tailor it for your local area.
"Swiss Cheese" Media Alert (Word, 15.66 KB)
To help make the case for the arts in your local media, we suggest you download this media alert and tailor it for your local area.
"Swiss Cheese" Proclamation (Word, 12.92 KB)
To help make the case for the arts in your community, we suggest you download this proclamation and tailor it for your local area.
Strengthen Your AEP5 Case to Businesses (PDF, 153 KB)
Want to know the best way to disseminate AEP5 data to the businesses in your community? This tool kit has suggestions for the best ways to reach them.
Charts, Graphs, and Tables
Want to know more about how the study was conducted? Questions about the methodology?
Download our Detailed Study Methodology for more information. (PDF, 406.12 KB)
View a list of quotes from our national sponsors about Arts & Economic Prosperity 5. (Word, 211 KB)
Frequently Asked Questions
Read our FAQ page to find the answers to our most frequently asked questions about Arts & Economic Prosperity 5.
Visit our videos page to watch videos meant to guide users through leveraging the study's key findings. In addition, the footage from the release event of Arts & Economic Prosperity 5 will be archived here.
Customized Resources Created by the Study Partners
The links below provide examples of how the Arts & Economic Prosperity 5 study partners have created or leveraged customized resources to effectively present the findings in their communities (published in June 2017).
- Sample Microsite for the State of Oklahoma developed by Oklahomans for the Arts
- Sample Microsite for the Greater Tulsa region developed by Oklahomans for the Arts and its regional partners
- Sample Powerpoint (Powerpoint, 5,642 KB) developed by ArtsKC for the Greater Kansas City Metropolitan Area
- Sample Infographic (PDF, 152 KB) developed by The Arts Council of Winston-Salem and Forsyth County (NC)
- Resolutions developed by The United States Conference of Mayors that support the arts and culture (and the AEP5 study)
- Video of Salt Lake City Mayor Jackie Biskupski proclaiming "Arts Days in Salt Lake City" and citing the AEP5 study
The links below provide examples of customized resources that were developed by the local partners that participated in the prevoius AEP4 study (published in June 2012).
- Sample Infographic (PDF, 562 KB) developed by the City of Asheville Parks, Recreation & Cultural Arts Department
- Sample Customized Report created by the Greater Philadelphia Cultural Alliance
- Sample Customized Report created by the Greater Pittsburgh Arts Council
- Sample Microsite developed by The Arts and Humanities Council of Montgomery County (MD)