Friday, April 20, 2018 - 12:00amShakespeare Festival St. Louis
Each spring, SHAKE 38 gives Shakespeare back to St. Louis residents, artists, performers, and fans of his work in a marathon celebration of the Bard’s 38 plays. Since its first year in 2010, SHAKE 38 has grown from a 38-hour performance by 200 artists to a five-day event attracting over 1,500 artists from across the region and dozens of diverse community partners.
Only one rule exists for participants: Make the play happen any way you see fit. The result is a dazzling array of events across the St. Louis area, designed for a variety of audiences to enjoy.
Other Dates For This Event
- Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 12:00am
- Friday, April 20, 2018 - 12:00am
- Saturday, April 21, 2018 - 12:00am
- Sunday, April 22, 2018 - 12:00am
- Wednesday, April 18, 2018 - 12:00am