Professional Development Workshop: Moving Arts Leadership Forward
Thursday, March 2, 2017 - 9:00am - 11:00amCon Edison
This workshop, brought to you by the Arts & Business Council of New York and Con Edison, will bring together cross-sector practitioners to share best practices and explore creative ways to grow and retain leadership at arts organizations. Participants will work in small groups to tackle talent development challenges and walk away with creative, practical, and low-cost solutions that can support any size organization.
- Further your mission through investing in your human assets.
- Expand employee's leadership training opportunities without a big budget.
- Leverage existing programs and partnerships to foster professional skills and leadership development internally.
- Tim Cynova, Chief Operating Officer, Fractured Atlas
- Harriet Taub, Executive Director, Materials for the Arts
- Kelvin Dinkins, Jr., General Manager, Two River Theater & TCG SPARK Fellow Alum
This workshop is perfect for people managers, executive directors, and anyone interested in leadership development in the arts. Whether you're a small or large arts organization—this workshop will have strategies for you!
The Moving Arts Leadership Forward workshop is free, but registration is required as space is limited.
Questions? Email Emma Osore, Program Coordinator at email@example.com.
Other Dates For This Event
View all dates