Work with us to advance the arts and arts education across the nation as a corporate donor to Americans for the Arts. This group shares a common goal: ensuring that everyone has access to the transformative power of the arts. We appreciate your exceptional commitment to our mission through your company’s support, and we are pleased to offer you these tools to advance the arts and arts education in your community.
Recognition and Benefits
- VIP seating for two (2) at the annual Nancy Hanks Lecture on Arts and Public Policy, held each spring in Washington, D.C.
- Invitations to Americans for the Arts events, including the BCA 10: Best Businesses Partnering with the Arts in America Gala, the National Arts Awards, and conferences and convenings.
- Bi-monthly updates from Americans for the Arts.
- A free electronic copy of Arts Link magazine, the quarterly publication that highlights the work of Americans for the Arts’ professional member organizations.
- Text recognition as a donor on the Americans for the Arts website and in the annual report.
All the benefits of the $1,000 level, plus
- Invitation for two (2) to a private event honoring the keynote speaker following the annual Nancy Hanks Lecture on Arts and Public Policy.
- Supplemental information around your preferred area of interest.
All the benefits of the $3,000 level, plus
- Invitation to write a blog post for Americans for the Arts’ award-winning ArtsBlog highlighting an arts partner or other arts-related commitment by your company.
All the benefits of the $5,000 level, plus
- Logo recognition on the Americans for the Arts website.
- Opportunity to be featured in a donor spotlight on the Americans for the Arts website.
How to Contribute
Contribute now through our online donation form by selecting “Corporate Circle” as the “Purpose” of your gift. Alternatively, you can print this form to submit your contribution by mail. For more information about gifts of stock and other ways to give, please click here.