As the Private Sector Initiatives Program Manager, Jordan works to advance private sector support for local arts agencies through a number of programs, including the Private Sector Network, the pARTnership Movement, and the Business Volunteers to the Arts program.
Jordan received her Master's Degree in Arts Administration at Drexel University, from which she also received her Bachelor's Degree in Design & Merchandising with a minor in Fine Arts. During her undergraduate degree she worked as the assistant to Philadelphia-based glass and mixed media artist, Jen Blazina. She later served as the Assistant Director at the Leonard Pearlstein Gallery, where she gained curatorial experience. Before coming to Americans for the Arts in March 2014 she worked as the Communications Associate at The Pew Center for Arts & Heritage, a grantmaking organization based in Philadelphia.
Americans for the Arts Staff Information
Recent Blog Posts
- A Rejuvenating Trip to GOLDEN Artist Colors, a Beating Heart of Arts & Biz
- Your Next Challenge: Engage Business Employees Through the Arts in Your Community!
- Welcome to the Employee Engagement and the Arts Blog Salon!
- Celebrating National Volunteer Week with the Arts
- Happy Anniversary to the Arts & Business Council of Miami and the Arts & Business Council of Chicago
- Happy Anniversary to the Arts & Business Council of New York, the Colorado Business Committee for the Arts, and the New Hampshire Business Committee for the Arts
- pARTnerships for Good: When Social Change, the Business World, and the Arts Unite
- An Interview with BucketFeet, A Shoe Company That Believes Art is for Everyone
- Giving Time & Treasure to the Arts Makes All the Difference
- A Million and Change: the Value of 378 Business Volunteers for the Arts® Consultants. Imagine what we could do with even more.
- 8 ways to partner with the arts, and 8 ways companies across the country have done it
- Employee Engagement: A Resource Round-Up
- The New Face of Volunteering
- Developing Mutually Beneficial Partnerships Between Arts and Business