As National Arts Marketing Project (NAMP) Manager, Laura is in charge of overseeing the programmatic development and execution of a suite of services in the areas of marketing, media and audience engagement, including the annual NAMP Conference. Prior to joining Americans for the Arts in September 2010, she was responsible for planning a variety of events for undergraduate students at Brown University in Providence, RI. She has also worked coordinating European and American painting auctions in Dalllas, TX. Laura holds a B.A from Fordham University in art history and M.A. in art history from Brooklyn College.
Americans for the Arts Staff Information
Recent Blog Posts
- Announcing the Launch of the new National Arts Marketing Project Website!
- NAMPRadio Episode 21: Meet the New Leader of the National Arts Marketing Project
- Diablo Ballet Makes Social Media an Integral Part of Marketing
- When the Arts and Tourism Join Forces: Arts Council Napa Valley
- Marketing in Pursuit of Purpose
- Prepare for Lift Off: Welcome to our 2015 Arts Marketing Blog Salon
- Countdown to our National Arts Marketing Project Conference 2014 is ON!
- Powered by Community: Welcome to our Arts Marketing Blog Salon!
- Is the Infographic Dead – Already?
- A Standing Ovation for Clever Branding (from Arts Watch)
- A New Concept for Marketers?: Context War
- The Power of Networking (from Arts Watch)
- The New Kid (from Arts Watch)
- We Have an Obligation